Restorative companion mask to be used at home to help continue to calm and calm skin following aesthetic facial procedures.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Ablated or non-ablated skin following facial aesthetic procedure, sunburned or highly sensitized skin.
- Designed to provide comfort for sensitive or stressed skin following treatments such as microneedling, laser, Radio Frequency (RF) Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), chemical peels, microdermabrasion and facial injections.
- Proprietary “dry” hydrogel formulation allows for cooling and provides immediate relief without the mess of a traditional wet sheet mask.
- Highly effective mask creates a protective barrier that helps reduce pain by more than 60% (data on file).
- Unique 3-layer hydrogel mask absorbs heat to provide immediate relief. The top blue liner can be removed for a secondary cooling effect.
- Contoured two-piece design can be adjusted to fit most face shapes and sizes for optimal outcomes.
- Contoured face design allows your patient to sit up and move while Maskād works its magic!
- Helps aid in the delivery of topical ingredients.
- Package includes 1 single-use face mask
- Made in the USA
Directions: This is a single use, 2-piece mask. Follow the steps for the bottom pierce (mouth opening) first and repeat for the top (eye opening). Following a facial procedure, use the instructions below.
Masks can be stored in the refrigerator for even more cooling.
Proprietary “dry” hydrogel formulation and natural ingredients provide immediate cooling and relief to irritated and sensitive skin.
- Highly Purified Water (HPW)
- Arnica: Known for its healing and anti-bruising properties.
- Vitamin E: Helps moisturize, heal & strengthen skin barrier function.
- Chamomile-Hydrosol: Helps reduce irritation and soothe skin.
- Green Tea Extract: Helps reduce redness and irritation and moisturize skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Keeps skin hydrated (holds 1000X its weight in water) and creates healthy appearance
- Acts as a protective barrier while allowing for breathability
- Provides continuous cooling and soothing
- Provides immediate relief to skin
- Allows patients to feel more comfortable following a procedure
- Reduces heat sensation caused by in-office treatments, sun burn or overall sensitive skin